1) On your windows media player or whatsoever music player.
2)Search for your top 10 songs.
3)List them down one by one.
4)Tell us why you can’t live without that song.
Format — Title (Play Count)
1. Prajna-paramita Hrdaya Sutram (The Heart Sutra) 般若心経 (184)
Like hell if I can live without this chant. Clears my mind, especially during exams and important moments.
2. BoA – Universe (Feat. Crystal Kay & Verbal (from m-flo) (61)
I just like the beat / bass. Yeah been looping it, tho nowadays I seldom play it.
3. BoA – Eternity (Eien, 永遠) (50)
I like the song. The lyrics, MV, BoA~❤
4. Believe In Love (Revex Version) (38)
The 3 songs listed above is BoA’s new album, and yes I’d been looping them during summer holidays xD
5. BoA Feat. Sean Garrett – I Did It For Love (33)
Um, can’t really tell why I like this song. Maybe it’s just BoA LOL.
6. Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow (31)
Very good wake up song. Very very good. Gets me pumping. Gotta get get~
7. David Archuleta – A Little Too Not Over You (29)
I think I looped this song since January till July. *hint*
8. Cascada – Evacuate The Dancefloor (24)
Another must listen wake up song. I just like the word “evacuate the dancefloor” lol.
9. Flo Rida – Sugar (Featuring Wynter) (24)
My lips like sugar~
10. BoA – Eat You Up
I listen to this song to stone. Lol.
Meh my current fave songs are not listed. Somehow. I think I haven’t been playing them too many times compared to the listed ones here. *shrug*
If I were to tell you my top song currently, it’s SNSD — Gee (지).❤
I kinda love the lyrics, the girls, the MV, the catchy tune, and it lifts / lights up the mood! I can’t believe I’m saying this.